In order to contact us you must provide information that identifies you or allows us to contact you. It is our normal practice to incorporate your personal information into our data base. We keep track of the names and addresses of our students and potential students together with their educational needs; also the names and addresses of our tutors and potential tutors together with their qualifications. Science Tutors Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (www.science-tutors.co.uk). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect to contact you by post, telephone, mobile telephone and e-mail. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Science Tutors Limited does not sell, trade or rent your information and will never disclose information about you to third parties, except for students’ requirements to tutors.
AMENDMENT AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Please advise us in writing as to any changes in your circumstances.